Monday, May 18, 2009

Some thought about last week


What stood out the most last week? Constant rain that is, you gotta hate the weather here, it doesn’t matter whether you are a local or a foreigner, the weather is plain bad and you know it! Put that aside, what happened at work was more interesting, a man came in asking for a bowl of chicken noodle. It wouldn’t have been so much of a story if he didn’t turn that order into a quiz, first he wanted chicken noodle, then he wanted the chef to dip some beef in there so that he can feel the taste of the beef. So I went asking if he just want some beef, and he said “no, I just want chicken noodle, but I want to feel the beef flavor too”. It was a simple request so I told the chef to take a note down, and he did. God knows if the man actually has an exceptionally sensitive tongue or he just wanted to be unique, but he sure was happy, and that’s all I care. So long as they smile, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment